Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Power of Cuffing

Lately, I find that everything I own looks better when worn cuffed. I wear my denim leggings messily cuffed to balance out the skinniness. I wear my sweater sleeves cuffed. I wear my pant legs cuffed. I turn up my blazer sleeves without a second thought. The list goes on and on. It just seems to me that it shows you put some thought into styling your outfit, and it gives my preppier cardigans just enough messiness to suit me. Here, I've cuffed my destroyed boyfriend chinos to show off the ankle straps on my wedges. Sorry for the poor picture quality!


Tiered ruffle shirt: LOFT (current)
Destroyed boyfriend chinos: LOFT
Cognac-colored wedges: LOFT (online exclusive)
Tassel necklace: Costume jewelry from my great-grandmother
Watch: Kenneth Cole, purchased at TJMaxx

So tell me: What do YOU think of cuffing?

1 comment:

  1. I think it makes your ankles look even skinnier... and I am a bad cuffer.

    ReplyDelete